Thursday, November 7, 2013

:: Living ::































I do not say this lightly when I say that this year has been the worst year of my life.

I am taking time to get back to finding happiness ( and there has been so much... I've just been a bit numb to it all.Thank God for my camera phone.  It has allowed me to capture the good when it happened... as proof that it did.

As I looked through and downloaded all of the pics from my phone, I saw those funny little boys who make me smile, a birthday for my son, a hike with my honey, a manicure by my twinnie, work, coffee, driving ( alot), snow shoveling, soccer, snuggling, and lastly, there was apparently a lot of food making and eating.

Because when there are days filled with tears, it is hard to recall the good.

I know that it is there and I am so very thankful that it is.

I am slowly finding it. 

Thankfully.

Returning to this space and sharing is feeling very cathartic for me.

I will also be returning to We Deserve This...because I do deserve that.

XOXO,
Jules

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are returning. I've missed you. I'll be praying for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all comments and thoughts. I will try to respond to comments here in the post, so if you ask a question, please check back.
Love, Jules