Thursday, April 3, 2014

This Week in My Kitchen ::


I spend much of my days off from work in my kitchen, and I share photos here in my living posts and recipes.  When I saw Heather's post about a weekly post blog hop called This Week in My Kitchen, I jumped right on board.  
 I look forward to the weeks ahead of sharing our food in photos.









I spend much of my days off in my kitchen and share photos here in my living posts and recipes.  I look forward to the weeks ahead of sharing our food in photos.

On the menu this week was inspired from things that I found on Pinterest.

Roasted Chickpeas 
Apple Enchiladas except I used whole wheat tortillas and less butter and sugar than the recipe called for.
Dark Chocolate covered Apricots

And things inspired from our regular eating.

Smoothies.
Venison Spaghetti
Roasted Chicken and potatoes
Fruit and salads

You should totally join in with Heather over on her blog for this fun series.

XOXO, Jules

5 comments:

  1. I loved that you shared links to the recipes, super idea and one I will have to borrow.
    Apple enchiladas sound amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this it's so much fun. Your salad looks scrumptious and I love the little honey pot, so cute. Thank you for sharing your kitchen Jules.
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including links to recipes. The Apple Enchiladas and Roasted Chickpeas both sound delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dark chocolate covered apricots. Yummmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The food at your place looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all comments and thoughts. I will try to respond to comments here in the post, so if you ask a question, please check back.
Love, Jules